md-footer moves to top on ALL IE browsers

marco
Fri, 11/29/2013 - 18:23
md-footer moves to top on ALL IE browsers

Howdy. Just noticed the plugin isn't compatible with IE?

On 7-9 the baseline info moves to the top of the screen.

On 10-11 the baseline area increases in height?

Can you provide fix asap? I'd also suggest you update the theme and send an update out. Thx

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 12/04/2013 - 10:01

Hello,
We checked our template and it is still compatible with all versions of IE. Thus, please send us your site so that we can check your problem and fix it soon.
Thanks,
WPP Team

marco
Mon, 12/09/2013 - 16:08

Hi, thanks for the reply. The websites are www.alba700.com - www.brandmelody.com - www.chesamelpartners.com. Seems broken in versions 8, 10 and 11. I'd a appreciate a check and fix/update.

Thanks

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 12/12/2013 - 15:48

Dear Marco,
We checked your websites above already. There was no problem at all. So, please take screenshots of your sites on all IE versions and send them for us to check again.
Many thanks !
WPP Team .

marco
Tue, 12/17/2013 - 21:44

Thanks. Doesn't seem as though I can add images to this forum so here is a Dropbox link to view the screen grabs https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xpp0lqdmm678ran/tvzvRUGYel - Please let me know as it clearly isn't working properly here
Thanks

kiditran
Wed, 12/18/2013 - 15:46

Dear Marco !

I checked the screenshots you sent us and figured out that you used the site http://netrenderer.com/ for checking errors on different versions of IE, right?

It is impossible for users to check errors on IE via http://netrenderer.com/ because this site is not supposed for surfing the internet.
If you want to check errors on IE, you must check on different and updated versions of IE (Microsoft’s product). This will give you the most accurate result.

Anyway, I checked your problem on all versions of IE browsers and I am sure that the theme still displays well without any errors.
These are some screenshots that I took when checking the issue https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bg1f6i4ba8gjghm/tkahPCuR5l#/

Note: this theme supports only IE8 and its higher versions.

marco
Wed, 12/18/2013 - 16:16

Hi - yes you are correct but I only did that for screen shots. On my PC I use IE Tester which is meant to be pretty good. My sites mentioned above don't view correctly - neither does your demo site. Have you issued an update recently which may have corrected the problem? Sorry still not convinced it works correctly. has anyone else had the same problem? Thanks

kiditran
Wed, 12/18/2013 - 17:26

I did checked and test on IE carefully and I am absolutely sure that there is no errors.

I checked your sites on IE on my Window PC and I have no idea why you committed those errors.

We haven’t issued any update versions recently and also, there has been no customers complaining about this problem so far.

Thus, please check your sites carefully again and we can discuss about this problem via Teamview if you want.

Many thanks !
WPP Team .

marco
Wed, 12/18/2013 - 17:46

Ok thanks. So if these look OK on your machines (www.alba700.com - www.brandmelody.com - www.chesamelpartners.com) then I am happy. If they look incorrect and you do spot any errors in the code then can you advise please. I haven't altered the code here and have only used settings in the theme. Thank you

kiditran
Thu, 12/19/2013 - 09:39

Yes, your sites look very good on my PC without any errors. I am very happy to support you anytime.

Many thanks !

WPP Team .

Ascom
Tue, 02/11/2014 - 11:00

I'm having the same problem, on 4 machines with all version of IE up to the latest.. please see attached img.. website up here www.paragoninnthailand.com

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 02/11/2014 - 17:59

Hi,
We checked your site already and found out that it still displays well on our PC.
your problem might cause because your network connection is slow or the slide images' size is big. So, the problem can disappear when images' loading is finished.
If you have any questions, just contact with us,
We are very happy to support you.
Regards,
WPP Team