Text White Background in Editor

BrianP6
Mon, 06/06/2016 - 21:04
Text White Background in Editor

Hello,

Adding a text layer to the megaslider always has a white background in the edit window. This is awkward for two reasons:
1. When I want white text
2. I use a full size text layer (without any text) to create a clickable region (usually the whole slider image) - which completely covers the image in white!

Is there a way to stop this white background, and is there a better way of assigning a URL to the whole slider.

Thanks,
Brian.

kiditran
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 09:52

Hi there,

I don't understand your problem. Can you capture some images?

BrianP6
Wed, 06/08/2016 - 02:28

See image below. I have a text box that is always white. In the text box I have "Skodafest Success!" in white text.

The live version on the website works fine, but this is a real nuisance during editing.

It appears to be the ".ui-widget-content" class that is forcing the white background from CSS in http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.2/themes/smoothness/jq...

.ui-widget-content {
border: 1px solid #aaaaaa;
background: #ffffff url(images/ui-bg_flat_75_ffffff_40x100.png) 50% 50% repeat-x;
color: #222222;
}

Does that help?

Image title

BrianP6
Wed, 06/08/2016 - 03:02

It looks like another Plugin (Quick Event Manager) is using that file for a 'date picker'. For the moment, I'm over-riding the Admin CSS as follows.

.md-wrap .slider-item.ui-widget-content {
background: inherit !important;
}

Do you see any issues or suggest an alternative?

kiditran
Wed, 06/08/2016 - 14:31

Hi there, 

It seems that there are some conflicts here between your plugins. Because I still use this plugin normally even it work very well. So please give me your site as well as wp admin account, I will have to check it out.

This slider have built by myself: 

Image title

Thanks.

kiditran
Thu, 06/09/2016 - 09:53

Hi there, 

The cause from this Quick Event Manager plugin, you should contact to plugin's author and ask them that don't include jquery-ui in other area where is beyond the scope of that plugin. This will cause conflict css as you see in admin.

In addition, I disable that plugin and megaslider work well done :)

Thanks.