<a> Links not working in responsive mode on home page on 1st 2 <!-- HostSales Item --> in row 1

GursimarSingh
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 10:25
<a> Links not working in responsive mode on home page on 1st 2 <!-- HostSales Item --> in row 1

Hi,
I need help. tag links are not work on smartphone (responsive mode) on home page on 1st two " in row 1. The first 2 images and their titles are not clickable in responsive mode and do not take to the desired url specified in the link.

You can see here http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/bookawesome/)
When you make it small in responsive mode or view it in smart phone the first 2 content images and their titles become non-clickable.

Kindly advise me how to fix this. This error is even in the template preview of the supplier as in above link.

Thanks for your help.

cindy
cindy's picture
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 14:26

Hi,

Firstly, thank you very much for your purchase and your feedback

Please check your email, we send you an update file css

Please update and see if it solves the problem

Regards,

GursimarSingh
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 05:24

Hi Cindy,

There was no updated file in your email. the email that I received from you in reply to my above post is reproduced below  which surprisingly tells me to register to post my support request on the forum, which I already had done thats why I was able to post my above support request post on this forum.

Pl. arrange to let me know how to fix this bug which can be seen even on your preview template in your website.

Your reply is pasted below, which seems rediculous.

Regards

GursimarSingh

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Synthia Jacob (Envato Market Help)

Jan 24, 08:03

Hi Gursimar,

Thanks for getting in touch. This is Synthia from Envato Help with an answer to your request.

In order to post a support request on the forum, you'll first have to register here:

http://html.megadrupal.com/forum/site-templates/book-awesome-trip

Click on the Login box located in the up right corner of the page, then switch to 'Sign Up'. You'll need to enter your Envato username and the item's Purchase Code.

Please let me know if you need further guidance.

Kind regards,

Synthia
Envato Market Help (Romania)

Monday-Friday
UTC +2

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 09:24

Hi,

This is email that I sent you with the attached file on 22, January

Image title

I just forward it to your email again, please check (check junk mail also)