CHECK AVAILABILITY / Setup / Home slider High

sanvodan
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 21:05
CHECK AVAILABILITY / Setup / Home slider High

Hi Cindy!
i bought today your Template. thanks a lot!
just 2 questions:

1. where/how i can setup the CHECK AVAILABILITY buttom? it don't works.
2. where i can setup the hight of the home/slider picture? can i make it higher?

thanks a lot for your support and greetings from Italy
Vodan

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 11:22

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our template

Regarding your questions:

1. where/how i can setup the CHECK AVAILABILITY button? it don't works.

=> This is just a HTML template, so the button has no functionality. If you want full functionality, you have to purchase a theme which costs more expensive, not a html template. 

We have Drupal theme: http://themeforest.net/item/flawleshotel-online-hotel-booking-drupal-the...

and Wordpress theme: http://themeforest.net/item/flawleshotel-online-hotel-booking-theme/1032...

2. where i can setup the hight of the home/slider picture? can i make it higher?

=> You just upload slider images with higher height 

sanvodan
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 13:40

Hello.

and now how can I do to make the Form work???  buy the other theme???

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 14:27

Hi,

Do you mean, you can select arrival date, departure date, number of aldult and children and then check room availibility?

If yes, you must purchase a theme, not HTML template. You have to code or hire someone to code to turn a HTML into a theme. 

sanvodan
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 14:37

Hi. Thank you.

no, i don't need a full check room availibility.

i just need a sort of Contact/Request, 

if you fill in the form (check in, check out-date, number adults, ecc, email-adress) I would like to recive a mail with the contact details and request that I will  answer via mail later.

you think it's possible?

thank you so much

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 15:33

Hi,

Sorry for the late respond. I need to discuss more with our boss and our developer because the template does not support that function as default. If you still want that function, you should pay an extra fee for extra customization. If you agree, feel free to contact us via cindy@megadrupal.com

Thank you very much for your concern in our template

Best regards,

sanvodan
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 18:22

in the preview you show there is a booking form, and I think it is not very honest to show it and then ask for more money if you want it to work. 

It’s like selling a car without motor. You should write in the description very big that the form is not working!!! ..so the people do not spend their money on something that does not work. it is 8 years I work with envato/themeforest and it is the first time I have such an issue. I am very disappointed. 

salut!!!

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 09:39

Hi,

Sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your suggestion. However, as we said above, this is just a html template for developer to build a theme, and you need to code more to make it full functional