multiple product-slider on a page has undesired behavior

arl_garm
Mon, 09/07/2015 - 17:29
multiple product-slider on a page has undesired behavior

Hi,

I've been changing the structure of one of your pages: trip-detail.html to define my holiday's logic. Even if your structure and mine are quite similar, i had to adapt it a bit, and then i found this problem:

I need to put multiple product-slider in the tabs of the trip-schedule-accordion, a holiday is made of multiple hotels and interconnecting transfers, so i require to place different sliders to show each item's own pictures.

I also have a main slider (exactly as in your original design), some pictures are specific for a holiday, and then in the accordion i show the more specific to the items.

The undesired behavior appears when we are checking an item in the accordion and we start to navigate the images, this causes that all the sliders in the page move together at the same time. Moving the Hotel A own's pictures will cause that the Holiday's specific pictures will move too.

This creates a very disturbing effect on the page.

If you require an screenshot or the html, please tell me the best way to sent it to you.

Ariel

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 09/08/2015 - 09:55

Sure,

Please send us your site url, some screenshots of the problem cause it is quite difficult for us to imagine what your issue is

arl_garm
Fri, 09/18/2015 - 18:06

Hi guys,

Is there any problem with this? I'm on a huge delay with the project and i cannot deliver it with this issue.

I hopye you understand my situation. If you can give me an approximative time for the fix would be perfect.

Regards

cindy
cindy's picture
Sat, 09/19/2015 - 11:15

Hi Ariel, 

Check your email please. Just sent a file to you :)

arl_garm
Sat, 09/19/2015 - 23:37

Hi Cindy, thanks for the update!

It works perfectly on IE and Chrome, but i'm having a weird problem on Firefox (i've tested the pages on 2 different PCs and i've even uninstalled and reinstalled firefox to test - it continues), the page stays in an endless loop on the preloader.

Can you check if is only me or you also have the same problem?

regards.

cindy
cindy's picture
Mon, 09/21/2015 - 09:40

Hi,

In file scripts.js, please replace:

function center(number) {
with:

var center =function (number) {

arl_garm
Tue, 09/22/2015 - 06:23

perfect! done! thanks a lot!