Hillter - Hotel Booking HTML5 Template css problem with awe- classes

snikst
Fri, 05/06/2016 - 19:32
Hillter - Hotel Booking HTML5 Template css problem with awe- classes

Hi!

I have a problem with some items with awe- classes on reservation-step-1 page of the Hillter - Hotel Booking HTML5 Template.
After any DOM actions ( innerhtml() or jquery.append() f.e. ) with any element like or all awe- classed elements lose any style. Firebug shows these elements have no styles except inherited from . CSS file is connected and readable.

How can I avoid this? I need to change a quantity of on the fly, using jquery or ajax or any other way.

Regards
Nik

snikst
Fri, 05/06/2016 - 19:37

Hi!

I have a problem with some items with awe- classes on reservation-step-1 page of the Hillter - Hotel Booking HTML5 Template.
After any DOM actions ( innerhtml() or jquery.append() f.e. ) with any element like

select class="awe-select"

or

input type="text" class="awe-calendar awe-input

all awe- classed elements lose any style. Firebug shows these elements have no styles except inherited from BODY. CSS file is connected and readable.

How can I avoid this? I need to change a quantity of on the fly, using jquery or ajax or any other way.

Regards
Nik

hattt13
Sat, 05/21/2016 - 18:00

Can you give me your demo site, pls? Or you can post an image take a screenshot of this bug, so I can see that.