Add to cart shopping

duzgar
Wed, 07/06/2016 - 21:26
Add to cart shopping

Hello,
On the template files I can see the checkout.html and cart.html and everything but when I put all the files into my website how do I make it so when I click a product it goes to the cart and etc.. I dont know how to enable that feature and make them able to go to the cart view and etc..

Thank you

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 15:30

Hi,

This is just a HTML  template with static data, so it is impossible to add product to shopping cart. You have to add code PHP or ASP.Net

You'd better purchase a theme instead of a HTML template for more function https://themeforest.net/item/hosoren-clean-elegant-woocommerce-theme/130...

duzgar
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 17:34

Ah I see, so for that woocommerce theme to work do I need to install it or wordpress or something? I have a shared hosting server and on my cpanel with softaculous I dont see woocommerce?

cindy
cindy's picture
Fri, 07/08/2016 - 09:28

You cannot install a HTML on any CMS. It is just a template with static data, it has no full functionality. Only Wordpress theme can be installed on WP and has functional features such as Woocommerce. 

You have to code more to turn a HTML template into a theme. That's why a theme is more expensive than a HTML

duzgar
Fri, 07/08/2016 - 09:31

I bought the theme and added to my wordpress but some of the stuff like Visual Composer and such says outdated and that I need a licensce to active it ? Dosent that come with the theme?

cindy
cindy's picture
Fri, 07/08/2016 - 10:34
duzgar
Fri, 07/08/2016 - 10:35

Alright thank you