Lesson list in mobile creating issue

ifreelancerAsia
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 23:35
Lesson list in mobile creating issue

Hi, If you open learning page in mobile, you will not be able to scroll down below to lessons or discussion or notes. In mobile scroil bar is not working.

ifreelancerAsia
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 23:39

Even in tab, it is not working fine.. I am not able to scroll down below in lesson list and discussion list.. It only works in PC.

ifreelancerAsia
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 15:46

Any update on bug ?

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 15:52

Hi,

Would you please send us some screenshots of the problem

We checked and tested the learning page on mobile and see no error as you reported

The pages displays and works fine (can scroll and open tabs)

Regards,

ifreelancerAsia
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 16:10

Hi, I am not able to take screenshot from my mobile at the moment. But it's easy to replicate. Just open http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/megacourse/learning.html from mobile or tablet and see the list of bugs. There are not one. There are 4 major bugs in total, i could replicate.

1. While loading in mobile. Note does not go off. It sticks there , making it difficult for user to read and understand. I have fixed myself for my work, but your template is still showing same error.

2. While loading in mobile/tablet. You can sometime never ever view "Course outline", after couple of clicking everywhere on device, if you luckilly able to see course-outline. You can not scroll below. Scrolling does not work in any option, neither "discussion" or "note" or "outline". scrollbar used is buggy for mobile and old. Current one is v6. it is highly recommend to use nicescroll rather than pre-scroll.

3. You can never click next and previous.

4. Clicking on cancel will always stick you to note page and will remain there , for which to get rid of you will have to click like crazy nut everywhere on device.

5. Top bar overlaps over video on mobile.

6. Course title is overlap and semi-hidden from top bar. Should have been given full width on mobile and tablet rather than over-lap.

others.. i don't remember at the moment.

Thanks

ifreelancerAsia
Sat, 08/27/2016 - 07:17

Thanks! I have fixed all of them. If some one needs full built platform with megacourse. You can leave me mail, I will be there to get your full E-Learning Site.

Cheers