OrenMode Template -> script.sj

HoomanBahreini
Fri, 03/24/2017 - 23:27
OrenMode Template -> script.sj

Hi, I have bought this template: OrenMode (HTML5 by MegaDrupal) and I like it very much - nice work.

Do I need to include script.js in every single page of my website? Normally I create corresponding JS file for each webpage... if I am suppose to use script.js for every page, what would be the best approach?

For example, if I have a page.html and it has page.js, then I need to include both scrip.js and page.js in my page? Or is there a better way of doing this?

Thanks,
Hooman

cindy
cindy's picture
Sat, 03/25/2017 - 10:44

Hi,

Thank you verry much for your interst and your purchase.

Regarding your question, for any page which use functions in file script.js, you need to use a script.js file. And this is the best way. 

Using one file script.js for each page is olny applied when you coding HTML, not for any CMS or Wordpress

HoomanBahreini
Sun, 03/26/2017 - 19:22

Hi Cindy, thanks a lot for your reply. I am coding HTML (building ASP website).

So, I will have the drop down header on all pages... And I will need the functionality of Script.js in every page. I already have three pages: a.html, b.html and c.html. and they have a.js, b.js and c.js

So, now whay I need to do is to include script.js in all three pages? which means, page a.html will have 2 js files: a.js and script.js? I mean I should not be combining the a.js and script.js in one new file? juct checking what is the best practice.

Thanks

HoomanBahreini
Mon, 03/27/2017 - 00:16

Hi Cindy, one more question. I really liked your logo and when I bought the template, I was hoping that I can just rename the logo, but I can see it is not a text but a png file. Will it be possible for you to tell me which font family you have used for the logo? Thanks.

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 03/29/2017 - 16:54

Hi,

#3:  File scripts.js is always called to all pages you created, along with a.js, b.js, .... If you do not want this, Please read file scripts.js. When a page runs js in file scripts.js, you have to copy code js and paste into your file js. For ex: If your page a, page b, page c... use code js slide_1 , then you have to Copy Code Js Slide_1 in file Scripts.Js => your file a.js, b.js, c.js 

There is no other way

#4: We will check and inform you soon

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 04/05/2017 - 15:02

Hi,

here is the font of logo 

https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Orbitron

HoomanBahreini
Sun, 04/16/2017 - 15:55

Hi

Apologies, if my question is irrelevant, but I just wanted to see if you will be able to help me with this?

I have placed the 'tabs-responsive' inside the 'megamenu', so the code looks like this.

<!-- NAVIGATION -->
                    <nav class="navigation ">
                        <ul class="menu">
                            <li class="megamenu menu-parent"> 

<a href="index.html">Classified</a>
                                <ul class="sub-menu"> 
                                    <li>
                                        <div class="product-collateral">                                            

<ul class="nav-tab">
                                                <li class="active"><a href="#description" ... >

The output looks like this:

Image title

Everything works perfect, except the content for the Product description does not show automatically...

If I click on INFORMATION, it's content will show:

Image title

And now if I click back again on PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, it's content will show:

Image title

But the first time that I hover over the menu item, the content of 'PRODUCT DESCRIPTION' does not show. 

I noticed, everytime the content is being displayed, Style="Display: Block" is added to <div class="tab-pane">, but because I have moved the responsive tab inside the mega menu, this will not happen the first time that I hover over the responsive menu item.

Do you have a recommendation for me to solve this?

Thanks in adavce, 

Hooman

cindy
cindy's picture
Mon, 04/17/2017 - 11:31

Hi,

You need to put class .active as default for the first tab. Then, when the tab is firstly opened, content will show. You can add custom JS code to display the first tab's content or use your current program language

With JS, to take the first object, you can use eq(0)

HoomanBahreini
Mon, 04/17/2017 - 12:46

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, as you said adding the class active makes the <li> selected by default.

But my problem is that the tab-content does not show (only the first time that I hover over it)

<li>
                                        <div class="product-collateral">

<ul class="nav-tab">
                                                <li class="active"><a href="#description" data-toggle="tab">Product Description</a></li>
                                                <li><a href="#information" data-toggle="tab">Information</a></li>
                                                <li><a href="#customer" data-toggle="tab">Customer Reviews (12)</a></li>
                                                <li><a href="#shipping" data-toggle="tab">Shipping & Returns</a></li>
                                                <li><a href="#tags" data-toggle="tab">Product Tags</a></li>
                                                <li><a href="#custum" data-toggle="tab">Custum Tab</a></li>
                                            </ul>
                                            <div class="tab-content" >
                                                <div class="tab-pane">                                                    

<div class="text-content">
                                                    /* DOES NOT SHOW THE FIRST TIME */

</div>

I have tried adding class Active to <div class="tab-pane"> but it still did not work properly.

Thanks again in advance.

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 04/20/2017 - 10:40

Hi,

Please send us your website link so we can check this