Thumbnail Container Size

smallG
Mon, 06/23/2014 - 14:04
Thumbnail Container Size

Nice plugin to have custom thumbnail option. I want to include a background image behind thumbnails.
Thumbnail DIV is having "md-thumb" class and "inline-css" defining the size and position. How can I increase the height of the container as editing for "md-thumb" results it's position too.. I'm using wordpress. please help.

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 06/24/2014 - 09:22

Hi,
We are working on your issue and will feedback you as soon as possible

Regards,

smallG
Tue, 06/24/2014 - 11:28

Hello Team.
Is there an option to have arrows/navigation buttons for thumbnails similar to main image.
Ref: http://sivagroup.in/

Thank you!

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 06/24/2014 - 14:46

Hi,
There is no option to have arrows/navigation buttons for thumbnails similar to main image
Cindy,

kiditran
Wed, 06/25/2014 - 09:49

hi smallG !
For your requirement (behind background and increase height) i think that you should give your website, i will send specific custom code to you . Do you know CSS language syntax ???

smallG
Wed, 06/25/2014 - 11:26

hello kiditran!
Yes. My website is in development and in local system. Yes, I'm aware of basic CSS syntax.
Appreciate your help!

kiditran
Wed, 06/25/2014 - 16:10

hi smallG !
yep , your knowledge about CSS language syntax is an advantage. However, as I mentioned above, I must directly check your website because not every website has thumbnail like this http://sivagroup.in/, it is quite complex. Thus, just contact with me as soon as your website is published, I will help you

KidiTran.

smallG
Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:35

Hello KidiTran,
I'm sharing the url with public IP.(http://182.73.106.243:5244/wordpresssmdsite/). I fixed the background image for the thumbnail container. Any help with the arrows appreciated.

Thanks.
smallG

cindy
cindy's picture
Mon, 06/30/2014 - 15:26

Hi,
As I mentioned above, currently our Slider does not support arrows for thumbnail in its settings.
However, the arrows of thumbnail will automatically appear if the width of used thumbnails is wider than that of the slider. (I mean you use a large number of thumbnail)

Cindy,

smallG
Mon, 06/30/2014 - 19:30

Hello Cindy!
Arrows doesn't appear after adding large number images with thumbnails as you mentioned. Maybe you would consider to release the arrow options in future updates.

Cheers!

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 07/01/2014 - 09:30

Hi SmallG,
Did you update the latest version of MD Slider on Codecanyon? (version 2.12)
The arrows do appear if you add large number of thumbnail images

Cindy,

smallG
Tue, 07/01/2014 - 11:38

Hello Cindy,

The latest version of "Mega Slider - Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin" at Codecanyon is Version 1.7. and it is upto date. The MD Slider is for Magento.

Thanks

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 07/01/2014 - 17:29

Hi,
Sorry for the mistake about update version, but the arrows do appear. And we do not work on Magento?
May be you did not see the arrows cause the they are white
Please check your email, we sent you the latest version of slider

Regards,

smallG
Wed, 07/09/2014 - 17:48

Hello Cindy,
I'll change the color of the arrow images and confirm.

Cheers!