MailChimp configuration for newsletter subscribe

lukcda
Thu, 06/18/2015 - 02:38
MailChimp configuration for newsletter subscribe

Hi Guys,

I hope you will be able to assist me. I am trying to figure out how to configure the subscribe to newsletter to work with my mailchimp account. Can you guys help?

iamkai
Sat, 06/20/2015 - 09:54

Hi Lukcda !
Thanks for your question. Did you bougth The Ambrosia Wordpress theme version, yet ? With Wordpress theme version, you can config that feature.
I am Kai !

lukcda
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 14:16

I bought the HTML version, why then is this option included in the HTML? Can you assist with the php form to send the newsletter signup to an email account instead?

cindy
cindy's picture
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 18:11

Hi,
This is just a HTML template and we only support issues, which are related to html, css. About your problem you can hire freelancer to customise for you

lukcda
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 18:23

Okay I don't get what you are saying. My issue is not with the fact that this is not a cms template (i work with both and know the difference) my issue is with the fact you insert something into an HTML template (again this is what i bought) and you now say you can't help configure it, although you added it to the theme! Any theme that you buy 99% of the time gives you the script to process the form. So why can't you assist. It's not like its something I inserted into the html template on my own. And its also not like I am the only one customer having this issue. Help your customers or rather don't try to sell templates if you don't know how to.

Neo
Tue, 07/07/2015 - 11:56

Hi Lukcda,

I'm sorry for misunderstanding in my team. Please get this file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11090063/megadrupal/support/ambrosia... and change form action, text name="b_7abeed920b0aa74d9fea3c47d_bef044dd49" to your form embed code from Mailchimp :)