Newsletter and Reservation form

houarim
Fri, 06/26/2015 - 03:02
Newsletter and Reservation form

Hi, here's my website:

http://saveursdeawatef.ma

I am having trouble getting the Reservation form to work. I am not sure what happens, but it won't send the message. It simply re-loads the page, and I never receive a message.

Also, where to we set up the e-mail address for the newsletter please? Does it use processContact.php as well?

Thanks,

PS: my files: www.klsstudio.ma/saveursdeawatef.zip

kiditran
Fri, 06/26/2015 - 14:57

Hi there,

Okay, I downloaded your file , please waiting for me while I check it out.

KidiTran.

dreamshy
Mon, 06/29/2015 - 15:11

Hi
I am facing problems with reservation form too. Kindly assist. I have added email in processreservation.php but it doesn't seem to work. Is there some bug?
Kindly assist.

Thanks

houarim
Mon, 06/29/2015 - 19:19

I believe they do that so people won't illegal download their templates... That's fine, I understand. However, they should let us know, because we paid for this product and it should work without having to wait for megadrupal to work on our files. That's not right.

iamkai
Fri, 07/03/2015 - 14:37

Hi houarim !
The item you have purchased is site template HTML not is Wordpress theme or any PHP function. Now, to work with our site template you must put into it a bit of code php and run default as php function, not HTML template. Hope you understand my mean.
I am kai!

dreamshy
Fri, 07/03/2015 - 18:50

the reservation section is working for me but am unable to figure out Newsletter section. I have infact created a new php file to process newsletters by sending emails when a user subscribes but it doesnt happen to work at all. Has anyone been able to figure this out and can guide?
Thanks-Sap

houarim
Fri, 07/03/2015 - 21:31

Hello,

I am not asking for a CMS, Wordpress or other database, I am asking for a simple form that will send the info on it. Just like the contact form. |Is it possible? Other HTML templates have a simple reservation form that will send info to e-mail.

iamkai
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 10:05

Hi Houarim !
Dynamic Web not runing under HTML template. Behind the HTML is PHP function do reservation form. Do something follow these :
- Rename file index.html to index.php
- Include reservation form process file to index.php
- Fix some issue in your code to complete.
I am kai!