bg-parallax and mobile map issue

Stanko07
Wed, 06/08/2016 - 21:39
bg-parallax and mobile map issue

Hi,
1. I've noticed bg-parallax issue on iphone. Parralax effect doesn't work and there is only static image.
Moreover there is a css style in html code on index.html page whereas other pages have bg-parallax loaded from ccs style sheet.
Code from index.html:

By the way, what is the point of creating so big image for parallax (i.e. img/bg/room.jpg which is 1935x1313px) if the image is scrolled up and it's bottom is invisible on all wen browsers even mobile. In my opinion the image size of 1935x734px is enough.

2. Map on contact page
It is impossible to scroll contact page down on iphon. Google map is to big and you scroll map instead of page.
Is any way to resolve this issue?

Regards

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 06/09/2016 - 10:21

Hi,

1/
"There is a css style in html code on index.html page whereas other pages have bg-parallax loaded from ccs style sheet." => We are not very clear about this ideal. 

The bg-parallax is located no only at the page top but also at anywhere in page if it has proper code. For ex, page restaurant.html, section "Reserve a table" is at the middle of the page. bg-parallax's height depends on its content. If there is much content with long text, meanwhile background image's height is short, when scrolling => double background (see the screenshot below). 

Image title

So, you can upload your own background image with proper size to avoid this 

2/ 

Please update the file map_v3 that we sent you via email

If you want to scroll map, just touch on the map and scroll, the touch again to stop scrolling map

Stanko07
Thu, 06/09/2016 - 18:03

Thanks for reply but you haven't unswered my first question regarding parallax issue on iphon. I haven't changed a size of image yet as well as any of yours css style. The image on iphon looks bloory and there is only small part of it. Moreover there is no parallax effect. Image is static just like parallax images on other pages. 

Please see the screenshot below:

Image title

cindy
cindy's picture
Fri, 06/10/2016 - 14:41

Hi,

We fixed your date format already. Please check!

As for parallax, which page are you talking about?

Update about changing parallax background image: Please check demo in file about.html, search class ".Bg-Parallax"

you can add data-background="filepath.jpg"

Stanko07
Fri, 06/10/2016 - 17:47

Hi Cindy,

You said "We fixed your date format already. Please check!". Where is a fixed scripts.js code? How can I check it? I haven't receive any email from you. Please email me a correct part of code or past it on forum.

In terms of parallax I have been talking about  Homepage-2 (http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/caruso/index-2.html). Please see above screenshot.

Thank you

cindy
cindy's picture
Mon, 06/13/2016 - 15:59

Hi,

Please check your email