Regarding redirect

sanket2612
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 01:38
Regarding redirect

Hello,

When clicked on reveal coupon the visitor is taken to external link so how can I make it do like this :- keep the visitor to current page only but open the link in new tab rather than just redirecting.

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 10:41

Hi,
Please point out where do you click on?

sanket2612
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 12:28

Just go to my site :- www.crazycouponlovers.com there when users click on reveal coupon they are taken to an ecexternal link so I want to open that external link in new tab and keep the visitor on the same page or in other words redirect them to the same page on which they were instead of taking them to new tab and one more thing on post editor the featured image set appears complete blurry and very very big. This just happens on backend not on front end Pls fix that for me just let me know where can i provide u login details to u ?

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 15:18

Hi,
Obviously, when you click on Reveal Offer, you will be led to a new tab already. We are not very clear about what you want
In addition, we still remember you, Sanket
As we discuss in the mail before, we do not develop the theme anymore so we will not support anything regarding the theme deveopment. We offer you a free version of the theme in exchange to a preview and as far as we see, there is no review

sanket2612
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 16:02

Hello Cindy,

Where shall I leave the review ? Pls give me link so that I can do it and I want to ask if I write a sponsored review post on my site www.crazytechsolutions.org for free then can I get modifications in the theme as I want ? We charge for those reviews $300 - $500 we have written for many top companies like SEO Powersuite, Squirrly SEO, Wondershare, G Lock, Ninja Outreach etc...

So let me know if you are interested as we have never offered such thing to anyone else before.

cindy
cindy's picture
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 17:09

Thank you very much for your concern in our product. However, we do not develop the theme anymore cause we don't sell it. It will take time for us and we also have to take care and develop many other products.

sanket2612
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 18:13

Hello Cindy,

Ok then just provide me help here see this page :- http://www.crazycouponlovers.com/brand/amazon-india/ as you can see on that page only 4 coupons are listed so how can I add there load more buttons so that it displays more coupons of that brand ? And 1 more help I need is how can I fix the featured Image issue on the backend when I add featured image to a coupon post the image comes very huge and also blurry but on front end all things are ok.

sanket2612
Sat, 06/06/2015 - 14:48

Hello Cindy,

See let it be dont provide me support I will hire a developer for it just tell me 1 thing just how can I see all expired coupons and remove them ? Just answer this and thats it I wont ask anything else.

Please provide a proper answer as I cant search from hundreds of coupons which are expired and which are nt.

Regards,
Sanket Rathod,
www.crazytechsolutions.org

iamkai
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 15:36

Hi sanket2612!
Please give me Admin access account, i will check your site and maybe give you a solution.
I am kai!

sanket2612
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 16:07

I have mailed u the username and password to your email pls have a look.

iamkai
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 16:51

Hi sanket2612 !
I read your email and have a solution for you
1. Add coupon select status box at hehe
http://i.imgur.com/RlbGTR3.png
2. Take you developer code a coupon filter field by query Add Coupon Time To time in database and compare with Current time.
If Add Coupon Time To time more than current time : "avaiable coupon", else "exprired coupon" .
I am kai!

sanket2612
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 17:03

Hello Kai I didnt got it properly what you are trying to tell me what type of query or code I need to add and where I need to add ? btw pls go to any coupon post and there see the featured image its also too big

iamkai
Tue, 06/09/2015 - 11:26

Hi Sanket !
One, Time data of coupon post stored in mete post has key coupon_time , you can tell with your developer that.
Two , let me check and response you later, plz
I am kai !

sanket2612
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 02:59

Can u pls provide me a code by which I can add expired category or filter by expired category in coupon post area.

sanket2612

Can u pls provide me a code by which I can add expired category or filter by expired category in coupon post area.

sanket2612

sanket2612

sanket2612

sanket2612
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 03:00

Sorry I dont knw what happened but it posted by mistake 4 extra times... sorry for that

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 09:55

Hey,
The code belongs to extra customization, and we don't support this situation
Please ask freelancer to customize it

sanket2612
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 10:07

Ok btw pls have a look at the coupon post featured image on the added coupons in backend i.e post editor the images r too big and blurry.

sanket2612
Thu, 06/18/2015 - 01:53

Hello,

Hey can u just provide me all the elements of the template like coupon_time is used for time. So such elements which are used for different options just pls provide me all that so that I can provide it to my developer who can work on the template then.

Regards,
Sanket Rathod