Issues with Site after uploading it to Server

eb6947
Mon, 10/28/2013 - 13:40
Issues with Site after uploading it to Server

Hello,

I uploaded the "html" directory after unzipping the Hexagoon compressed file to GoDaddy, which is a Windows Server with PHP 5.3 and WordPress (not needed, I know) and the web page (loading page) looks like it is overlapping over the five different ones as shown in the online demo you have. Looks like something is not being loaded or triggered. I did not modify any of the files - I simply loaded them up to the server to see what I could see out of the box.

Any suggestions? Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Great theme by the way!

godfrey90sf
Wed, 10/30/2013 - 01:31

I am having the exact same issue. Any help with this?

eb6947
Fri, 11/01/2013 - 13:55

Does the creator ever attend to this forum? I submitted my initial report on Monday of this week and it is now Friday.

Does anyone have any suggestions? They will be greatly appreciated if so.

@godfrey90sf - please let me know if you find out anything, thanks!

Neo
Fri, 11/01/2013 - 14:26

You need to register Twitter apps to make twitter work:
- First, create your twitter app here: https://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Edit twitter/index.php file, insert your twitter code (from apps).
- Edit js/script.js, go to line 69 and insert twitter user. If you dont want to use twitter, just delete from line 53 to 75, file js/script.js and your template will work.

eb6947
Fri, 11/08/2013 - 11:05

Thanks Neo for your response.

What I ended up doing, since I don't need the Twitter functionality, was edit the js/script.js as per your instructions and the template loads.

nickusa99
Sun, 06/01/2014 - 10:29

Can some help on twitter functionality, I am able to enter Twitter app info in all four lines in twitter/index.php and also changed username in one place in script.js. Now when I see my site it shows "loading tweet"