The captcha function didn't work

laxapple
laxapple's picture
Tue, 02/10/2015 - 21:40
The captcha function didn't work

Hello,

I purchased Hexagoon today and used it for domain sales.
There was a problem with the captcha function. Nomatter what I input in the capccha box, it came out the error "The following errors occured:
The result is not valid."

Here is my site.
http://www.linyoo.com/

Could you help me solve this problem?
Thank you!

Regards,
laxapple

laxapple
laxapple's picture
Wed, 02/11/2015 - 15:13

Re-uploaded the program and the captcha worked fine.
But I couldn't receive any email when testing the bidding function.
I've config the files correctly and also setup sendmail on my VPS.
Could you show me what environment or any related software should I have to put the email system working?
Thank you!

kiditran
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 15:44

Hi Laxapple !

Open the file domain.php and search mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers, have you uncommented this code? If not, you have to uncomment for the function can RUN.

If you still cannot to do that, it's possible you have problem about config your VPS. So let me know if you don't know how to config VPS, i will assist for you

KidiTran - Support Team.

laxapple
laxapple's picture
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 16:26

Hello,

This piece of code in the original program was uncommented and I didn't change it.
So it seems I have a problem with my VPS.
I'll send you a email about the details.

Another question, the original number of grids is 23x5. I've changed it to 32x5.
But I think the probability of each grid meeting together is a little bit of high.
Could you explain the arithmetic of changing grid simply? Or could I change it to N x 1 ?
Thank you!

Regards,
laxapple

kiditran
Wed, 02/25/2015 - 10:54

Hello you !
Sorry for the delay in response. I have just spent the holiday with family a week, so that's why i cannot get answer soon for you and now i come back to work.

You can send the information of vps to this mail : [email protected]

About the original number of grids, really i don't understand your question. I don't know what are you talking about ? Please explain more details for me. Thank you.

KidiTran - Support Team.