BOOKING SYSTEM

mosesegboh
mosesegboh's picture
Sun, 05/29/2016 - 15:17
BOOKING SYSTEM

Please is the booking system already working?...or is there something else i need to do to get it working

vananh
Mon, 05/30/2016 - 14:33

Hi there, booking system in Hillter Template just demo, you neend buy Awebooking or Hillter WP theme to make booking working.

mosesegboh
mosesegboh's picture
Mon, 05/30/2016 - 15:16

Hello Vananh,but you guys claimed that the booking form is fully functional in the demo b4 i bought it.I think it is totally dubious that after purchase you are now requiring me to pay extra again.It is totally wrong.You are meant to let your clients know what they are purchasing before they do. I need a refund if the boking system wont work because that was the reason i paid for the template in the first place.

Thank you.

vananh
Mon, 05/30/2016 - 15:28

Hi, pls checking our site, we don't have booking system in Hillter HTML Template.  Pls check our demo: http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/hillter

And you known that the booking system can not work with HTML + CSS, right?

mosesegboh
mosesegboh's picture
Mon, 05/30/2016 - 15:35

Hi, but there are some php files namely; search_step2.php, search_step3.php and send_mail.php.what are these files used for then?.....I thought those files was for the booking system?

vananh
Mon, 05/30/2016 - 15:39

No, they just send a simple email to us, there're no booking system here. As I say above, booking system can't worrking with HTML+CSS