Pop Up Gallery Next and Prev Buttons

meraghu
Sat, 07/16/2016 - 17:51
Pop Up Gallery Next and Prev Buttons

Hi, I have bought HTML 5 version of your Hillter theme and I am trying to customize it, while working I found that the Gallery Pop Up does not show a Next and Previous arrow buttons. I tried to check into CSS, JS but could not find anyway to fix it.

Can you pleae help me out, I am working right now on my local system so I cannot show you my URL, simple I need a Next and Previous arrow buttons to be shown and functions on Home page Gallery section and on the Gallery Page.

Look forward for your help and support.

hattt13
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 10:56

Hi there, you can find the code:

/* Popup Gallery */
GalleryPopup();
function GalleryPopup() {

if($('.gallery_item').length) {

$('.gallery_item').each(function(index, el) {
$(this).magnificPopup({
delegate: 'a', // the selector for gallery item
type: 'image',
mainClass: 'mfp-with-zoom',
zoom: {
enabled: true,
duration: 300,
easing: 'ease-in-out',
},
gallery: {
enabled:true,
arrowMarkup: '<button title="%title%" type="button" class="mfp-prevent-%dir% hillter-icon-%dir%-arrow"></button>',
tPrev: '',
tNext: ''
}
});
});
}
}

change with the code js:

/* Popup Gallery */
GalleryPopup();

$(this).magnificPopup({
},
arrowMarkup: '<button title="%title%" type="button" class="mfp-prevent-%dir% hillter-icon-%dir%-arrow"></button>',
navigateByImgClick: true,
}
});
});
}
}

meraghu
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 13:01

Thanks,

Unfortunately this did not work, I did this but it does not make it work the things are all same. I could not see "Previous" and "Next" button at all, do send me the updated file if you can.

Raghu

meraghu
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 13:52

Do I need to make any changes to Index.html where the Gallery is listed? I have uploaded my file to our testing server, pleae have a look http://xpertwebdevelopment.com/preview/cabinrentals/index.html

Check at the Gallery section you can see the Next and Previous button does not appear, can you please help me out on this.? Also I have notiiced a slow loading time of the website page, is there any settings to make the page load faster?

Look back for your reply.

Raghu

hattt13
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 15:39

you can find this code to fix the runtime page 

$(window).load(function() {            $('#preloader').delay(1000).fadeOut('400', function() {                    $(this).fadeOut()            });            $('body').append('<div class="awe-popup-overlay" class="awe-popup-wrap" class="awe-popup-content"></div><span class="awe-popup-close">            GalleryIsotope();            GuestBookMasonry();            AttractionMap();            ContactMap();        });

and you should use this code:

/* Popup Gallery */GalleryPopup();function GalleryPopup() {    if($('.gallery_item').length) {        $('.gallery_item').each(function(index, el) {            $(this).magnificPopup({                delegate: 'a', // the selector for gallery item                type: 'image',                mainClass: 'mfp-with-zoom',                zoom: {                    enabled: true,                    duration: 300,                    easing: 'ease-in-out',                 },                gallery: {                    enabled:true,                    arrowMarkup: '<button title="%title%" type="button" class="mfp-prevent-%dir% hillter-icon-%dir%-arrow"></button>',                    navigateByImgClick: true,                }            });        });    }}

and remove this code: 

/* Popup Gallery */GalleryPopup();function GalleryPopup() {    if($('.gallery_item').length) {        $('.gallery_item').each(function(index, el) {            $(this).magnificPopup({                delegate: 'a', // the selector for gallery item                type: 'image',                mainClass: 'mfp-with-zoom',                zoom: {                    enabled: true,                    duration: 300,                    easing: 'ease-in-out',                 },                gallery: {                    enabled:true,                    arrowMarkup: '<button title="%title%" type="button" class="mfp-prevent-%dir% hillter-icon-%dir%-arrow"></button>',                    tPrev: '',                    tNext: ''                }            });        });    }}

Thanks

meraghu
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 18:10

Sorry it did not work, however the load speed is improved when I coped your windows.load function. But the next and previous buttons on Gallery images still does not appear. 

I need your proper guidence here, you are simply sending codes which when replaced does not do anything, please check my script.js at http://xpertwebdevelopment.com/preview/cabinrentals/js/scripts.js

Hope you will help me resolve this.

Raghu

hattt13
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 09:37

you can delete this code:

/* Popup Gallery */
GalleryPopup();

$(this).magnificPopup({
},
tPrev: '',
tNext: ''
}
});
});
}
}

changed by this code

/* Popup Gallery */
GalleryPopup();

$(this).magnificPopup({
},
navigateByImgClick: true,
}
});
});
}
}

meraghu
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 13:41

I am not sure what you are telling or that you are not giving me an exact idea, i am changing this in js/scripts.js file do confirm that if that is correct. I tried almost 5 times the same thing i.e I deleted and changed does not work, I made it comment and chnage does not work. It is not working at all. And here I am getting the same repeated answer, please guide me properly.

Check the JS now, I deleted and pasted the code you have sent but still it is same does not work. Why dont you check at your end and send me the proper file.?

http://xpertwebdevelopment.com/preview/cabinrentals/js/scripts.js

Now please do not send me the same line of code "delete this" and "change by this", do let me know in which file I should change and better you check at your end before you send. I tested on your Themeforest page live preview even there it does not work.

Raghu

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 14:57

Hi,

Please try this solution:

Open your file js and replace:

.gallery_item 

with:

.gallery-content

meraghu
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 15:14

Thanks, now it worked.

When I replaced .gallery_item to .gallery-content it worked, I think you did not informed this earlier so that was a confusion as I am not that technical guy it took me some time.

Thank your support anyway.

Raghu