paulosousa
Fri, 01/13/2017 - 01:39
CHECK AVAILABILITY

Ello!
CHECK AVAILABILITY is not working in my domain
I change:

Then change to:

$from = $_POST['email'];
$to = $_POST['my email.com']; but dont work message tell: Send mail fail...

please i need help

Thx

kiditran
Sat, 01/14/2017 - 16:10

Hi there, 

Unfortuantely, here's HTML template and there are not any the booking functional in there. So in order to use this functional, you should buy the Hillter WordPress theme here: https://themeforest.net/item/hillter-responsive-hotel-booking-for-wordpr...

Thanks.

paulosousa
Mon, 01/16/2017 - 18:57

Sorry, the solution exists: I do not understand why you send me a link to buy another product when on the Theme Forest website is written "Functional booking" form and "Functional contact form". Why exist  search_step2 and search_step3? in the template documentation it is described that we only have to change the email parameters. Can the team help resolve the issue? Please

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 01/17/2017 - 09:46

Hi,

You received message "Send email fail" because your host does not support "mail() function". This is the email-sending function which is usually used to send spam emails. Many servers block this function. You can please ask your server provider to unblock or support that function or edit the code using smtp. For example, phpmailer

paulosousa
Tue, 01/17/2017 - 21:54

The server is working with the elements needed to send simple emails. What happens is that the files: search_step_2 and search_step_3 are incomplete, they are not sending the Arrival Data, Departure Data, Adults, Children, Name, Telephone and E-mail. Do you want to send me the complete files to my e-mail for the system to send by PHP? Please! my Email: [email protected]

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 01/18/2017 - 09:30

What do you mean by "incomplete" and "complete files"

We have not updated those files recently. Please give us your site url and FTP account to check this

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 01/18/2017 - 09:30

What do you mean by "incomplete" and "complete files"

We have not updated those files recently. Please give us your site url and FTP account to check this

paulosousa
Thu, 01/19/2017 - 21:22

HELLO!!!

Please i sent a email with data to acess FTP...

What I want is simple when the cliente click in "CHECK AVAILABILITY" the PHP send to the email the information corresponding to: "arrive", "departure", "adults", "children", "name", "phone" and "email"

Also When I click on the "SENT" button it does not send the information to the email

How is it supposed to work,Right?

I have to finish this work until the 25th of January, I do not have much time, I thank the team for help so that I can finish the work and make good conciderations regarding your support and Template in Theme Forest.

Thanks a lot

cindy
cindy's picture
Fri, 01/20/2017 - 10:15
paulosousa
Sat, 01/21/2017 - 05:12

Problem Solved...