Missing page

Scott Young
Scott Young's picture
Fri, 04/22/2016 - 02:29
Missing page

Hi there,

I just purchased the Kickstars - Crowdfunding HTML5 Template, but I think the start page is missing, can you please check and please check too that I have all the pages with my purchased.

Thanks,

Scott

cindy
cindy's picture
Tue, 04/26/2016 - 14:52

Hi,

Please explain more cause we are not very clear. Also, please send us your site url

cindy
cindy's picture
Fri, 04/29/2016 - 14:41

Hi,

We understand your idea. However, as you can check our demo http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/kickstars/index.html

There is no Start page as default also. All the pages are listed here http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/kickstars/all-pages.html

Scott Young
Scott Young's picture
Wed, 05/04/2016 - 02:54

Hi, 

It will not be complete if there is no 'Start' page, how can I use this now then? I read someone has the same problem and you added the page. Can you check this again. This can not be right.

cindy
cindy's picture
Fri, 05/06/2016 - 15:51

Hi Scott

Sorry but our template does not have that page as default 

Could you please send us the link where we added that page for other customer, so that we could check again

I didn't find it

Scott Young
Scott Young's picture
Tue, 05/10/2016 - 16:54

Link is listed on my comment #4. The problem is, there is no 'START' page or Starting a page'. I read on support that it is not only me enquiring about this as Andrewzz was also asking about this. Can you action please?

The template without this 'START page is not complete and I think this is an important part of the template.

cindy
cindy's picture
Wed, 05/11/2016 - 14:44

Hi,

Sorry but we cannot add that page because we did not design this template. We purchased PDS files from other designer and the Start page is not included as default 

Regards,

Scott Young
Scott Young's picture
Fri, 05/13/2016 - 20:22

What? So you sold a template showing all the sample project pages but there is no page where you can create a project! I will not be able to use the template and will be useless to me without this Start page. If you can not help me then I would like a refund. 

cindy
cindy's picture
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 09:11

Sorry but we do not have design to create a new page

Because the template is not being sold on our website, if you do not satisfy with it and want to be refunded, please ask Envato staff

Scott Young
Scott Young's picture
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 21:12

Okay I will contact Envato as per your message.

Scott Young
Scott Young's picture
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 21:12

Okay I will contact Envato as per your message.